Take your photography to the next level with the advanced camera workshop and learn how to shoot in manual mode! You will learn how to control your exposure and white balance while making informed decisions about ISO, shutter speed, and aperture in order to achieve your vision in-camera. We will also cover shooting indoors with natural light in-depth, as well simple steps for tweaking your photos in Photoshop and prepping them for print.
I'LL TEACH YOU:
- benefits of shooting in manual vs aperture priority mode and in RAW vs JPEG
- in depth understanding of the exposure triangle: ISO, shutter speed, and aperture
- how to get amazing blur or bokeh
- which lens is right for you and why paying attention to focal length is so important
- how to find the best lighting scenarios and to make the most of them
The workshop and mentoring sessions are not designed to help you jump start your photography business. They are for beginner to intermediate level photographers and geared to help you get better results.
DETAILS OF THE WORKSHOP: