BEGINNER CAMERA WORKSHOP | COMING WINTER 2016
Do you have a camera that you aren’t quite sure how to use nor what all the buttons do? Do you want to know how to use your camera in a mode other than auto? Do you have trouble finding great lighting for your pictures? Are you missing that extra special something from your images? Do you get happy accidents instead of predictable results from your camera?
I'LL TEACH YOU:
- to get your camera out of auto
- photography basics to understanding exposure, ISO, shutter speed, and aperture
- about your camera settings and about lenses and why they are important
- how to document your everyday life
- how to find the best lighting scenarios and to make the most of them
DETAILS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- $175 per person includes 3.5 hours of hands-on instruction, yummy snacks, + a workbook filled with the information we cover
- Class size is limited for a more intimate and hands on approach
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is due to reserve your seat. The remaining balance is due on the day of the workshop
* This workshop is not designed to help you jump start your photography business. It is for beginner to intermediate level photographers and geared to help you get better results.